The Barn at Lang Farm is an authentic 1879 post and beam barn that has been in the Lang Family for 4 generations from its original use as a dairy barn and hay storage. Many years of loving restorative work have yielded a truly magnificent structure. We offer chic bathrooms with unique touches, a large deck with commanding views of the Green Mountains. An expansive bluestone patio suitable for ceremonies, cocktail hour, or just enjoying the beautiful gardens.
The Large Barn is filled with details that make it a unique and intimate space for your special occasion including:
- use of the original floor boards for the trim details
- authentic square nails on our locally grown & milled hemlock flooring
- three 6′ diameter hand-crafted Old World style chandeliers
- grand entrance doors and iron candle wall sconces adorn every exterior beam to enhance ambiance
- a Great Camp inspired cedar stick railing made by Jon on the mezzanine
- Exotic marble counter tops w/copper hammered sinks & bronze faucets supported by hand carved vanity.
- authentic sliding barn doors separate the caterers area
- half round deck with iron vineyard spindles & bronze down lighting
- bronze mirrored niche illuminated to feature a stunning arrangement just to name a few.